Sunday, March 28, 2021, 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Categories: Ministries, Public, For Public website, MOPS & MOMSnext, Children's Ministry, Upward Sports, Nursery - (Birth - 2.5 years), Elementary - (1st - 6th Grade), Youth (6th - 12th grade), Preschool 1 - (2.5 - 3 years), Preschool 2 - (4 years - Kindergarten), Toddler Nursery - (walking-2.5 yrs)
Cost: Seminar only: $10.00, Seminar & Children's Activities: $15.00
Heart & Soul Parenting Seminar
Join us on Sunday, March 28th from 12:00 noon – 3:00 pm. Lunch will be provided, followed by several different age-appropriate activities for kids while the Parenting Seminar is taking place. Advance registration is required no later than Sunday, March 21st. Cost is $10 per family for the seminar only or $15 for the seminar and kids activities.
This seminar is a journey into our God-given opportunity as parents to connect with our kid's hearts through relationships and guide their souls through spiritual inﬂuence. No guilt trips! Just straight encouragement, practical ideas, and truth from God's Word.
In this seminar, we will:
• Create new patterns in your family where you yell less and communicate more.
• Learn how to have real conversations with your kids that build connections around what they're thinking and feeling.
• Make room in your relationship for your kid to get to know you and your heart.
• Think through ways to offer them the discipline they need without destroying your relationship with them.
• Find practical ways to develop your kids' trust so they will open up to you about their fears and struggles.
• Identify the blindspots where you might be hurting the relationship with your kids without realizing it.
• Discover the spiritual superpower God has given to you as a parent that you can unleash in your family.
At the end of our parenting journey, what most of us want is to say that we have a loving relationship with our kids and that we introduced them to the real purpose of life found in our faith.
Let's invest some time together, making sure we have a plan in place to make that happen!